FAQ: Answers to all your questions about Festival 84!
1. What is Festival 84?
Festival 84 is a new music festival, organized by the EXIT team, which will be held for the first time between March 15 and 18, on several locations within the Olympic Jahorina mountain in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
2. What is the concept of Festival 84?
The festival program follows the 2+2 formula, used for the very successful Sea Star Festival in Umag, Croatia. On the first day the festival will have an Opening event, for the next two days it will be open in full capacity, during the day on the ski slopes and during the night in indoor venues. The fourth day is reserved for a Farewell party.
3. When will the Festival 84 timetable be announced?
Keep an eye on the lineup page on our website for the newset info on lineup and performers and the festival timetable which will be posted there as well.
4. How much does the ticket cost and where can I buy it?
Festival tickets are available on the Festival 84 official website at this link.
5. I bought a Festival 84 ticket, how do I use it to enter the festival grounds?
If you bought a two-day ticket for Festival 84, you need to exchange your voucher for the festival wristband at the exchange locations, using your ID. These are the working hours of the exchange locations:
Thursday, March 15 10 AM – 6 PM
Friday, March 16 10 AM – 3 PM
Saturday, March 17 8 PM – 3 PM
We strongly advise all our visitors to exchange their voucher for the festival wristband as soon as possible in order to avoid crowds!
If you have the daily festival ticket, do not exchange it for the festival wristband – take it with you and show it at the festival venue entrance.
6. I have a daily ticket for Festival 84. Can I enter all festival zones?
With the daily ticket for Festival 84, apart from one entrance to the OLYMPIC Main Stage, you have an unlimited number of entrances to other festival zones on the day you bought the ticket for, plus day zones for the festival warm-up (March 15th) and closing day of the festival (March 18th). All you need to do is show your daily ticket when entering each of the festival zones.
7. How many times can I enter the festival grounds with my ticket/wristband?
Visitors have ONE ENTRANCE to the main night stage (OLYMPIC Main Stage) during the stage working hours, from 8 PM to 3 AM. By leaving the festival grounds the ticket is no longer valuable. All other festival zones can be entered and exited for an unlimited number of times.
8. How many festival zones/stages are there on Festival 84? What are the opening hours?
There is a total of five festival zones, out of which the first two are night zones, while the other three have a daily program:
- OLYMPIC Main Stage (indoor night zone) will be located in front of Bistrica Hotel – and can be entered with the festival wristband or a daily ticket. Opening hours for the OLYMPIC Main Stage are Friday and Saturday, March 16 and 17, from 8 PM to 6 AM.
- SUPER G Afterparty Stage (indoor night zone) – can be entered with the festival wristband or a daily ticket. Opening hours for the SUPER G Afterparty stage are Saturday and Sunday, March 17 and 18, from 3 PM to 10 AM. NOTE: Due to limited capacity, this zone will temporarily close its doors when it reaches the designated number of people and visitors will be let in according to the circulation of people.
- VUČKO Main Daily Stage – outdoor daily zone will be located next to the Vučko hotel on Jahorina. Program is available only during the day, on Friday and Saturday, March 16 and 17, from 10 AM to 6 PM. NOTE: Due to limited capacity, this zone will temporarily close when it reaches the designated number of people and visitors will be let in according to the circulation of people.
- Addiko JUMP Stage – outdoor daily zone will be located on the plateau outside of Koliba-Termag restaurant, as well as the restaurant terrace. Program will be available only during the day, all four days, March 15 through 18, from 10 AM to 6 PM. NOTE: Due to limited capacity, this zone will temporarily close when it reaches the designated number of people and visitors will be let in according to the circulation of people.
- SWITCH Stage – outdoor daily zone, located next to the Ogorjelica ski-lift. Program will be available only during the day, all four days, March 15 through 18, from 10 AM to 18 PM. NOTE: Due to limited capacity, this zone will temporarily close when it reaches the designated number of people and visitors will be let in according to the circulation of people.
9. Do I need a ticket for all festival zones?
Yes, you need an appropriate daily ticket or festival wristband to enter each of the festival zones.
10. I bought the early-bird EXIT ticket and got the Festival 84 ticket as a gift. Do I just show up with the purchased EXIT ticket?
You need to be registered for Festival 84. Without registering you cannot get the gift ticket for Festival 84. Once you registered, you received a confirmation which you can use to get your Festival 84 wristband at exchange locations on Jahorina. You will also need your EXIT ticket and an ID to do this.
11. I bought the early-bird EXIT ticket, registered for Festival 84 and gained my Festival 84 ticket. Can I go to EXIT with my ticket and have someone else go to Festival 84?
During the voucher exchange at Festival 84 there will be identity control, and wristbands will be given to those with EXIT tickets only, so you cannot transfer the ticket you received as a gift to someone else.
12. Where can I book Festival 84 accommodation?
Festival 84 accommodation can be booked via the official tourist agency of the EXIT Festival, EXIT TRIP. Apart from the accommodation, you can purchase festival packages which include tickets, accommodation and ski-pass, at favorable prices.
13. Will there be organized transport from Sarajevo and Pale for Festival 84 visitors?
Yes, shuttle buses to the festival will be organized, as well as return buses to Sarajevo and Pale on Friday, March 16 and Saturday, March 17. Time and place regarding bus starts, as well as bus tickets, will be available on this website from March 1.
14. Are there parking spaces avilable at the festival location?
Visitors will be able to use the parking space which already exists within the OC Jahorina. Apart from this, the festival will make sure there are additional parking lots. If the existing parking spaces are filled, vehicles will be directed towards the alternative parking spaces. There will also be a possibility to purchase VIP parking tickets, allowing for parking near the main festival stage (OLYMPIC Main Stage). More information on parking space can be found here.
15. Is there an organized transport between the festival zones?
Shuttle transport will circulate continuously from 8 PM to 11.30 PM to Olympic Main Stage and vice versa also continuously from 3 AM to 6 AM.
Station 1 Tent (Peggy)
Station 2 Dobro Apartments
Station 3 Hotel Olymp
Station 4 Parking at the Kristal hotel
Station 5 Rajska dolina
Station 6 Hotel Termag/Vučko
Station 7 Hotel Board
Station 8 Crossroad under hotel Košuta
You should look for Centrotrans mini-buses. One-way ticket costs 2 KM and is sold by the driver.
Disclaimer: If you notice a mini bus outside of a station, feel free to stop it and if there is room – hop on!
16. Will there be food available for purchase on the festival grounds?
The official Foodland of the festival will be set up at the main festival grounds at the Olympic Main Stage.
17. What are the payment options at the festival?
Festival Payment Card is the official and only mean of payment for drinks, food and other products at Festival 84. When making a purchase, simply apply the card to the clearly marked spot on the card reader and the amount required for the amount of drinks and food will be automatically removed from the card. Festival payment card will be available at all the top-up locations at the festival, on all festival locations. It is possible to make a refund of any leftover amounts at any register with a “refund” sign. This can only be done at the festival grounds and no additional options for refund will be available.